04 March 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:56 Dragging this morning. It's a skool day. Still waiting for the coffee line to open up while I determine the morning's study playlist. #
  • 08:01 Wonder if I need to start using Twhirl or Tweetdeck to follow all these darn tweets. Or start pruning...? #
  • 08:20 Filed under "WTF?": Several Mysterious Human Placentas Found in Illinois Sewer System tinyurl.com/cfd5mv #
  • 10:15 Did 1/2 a problem set. Would've finished if I hadn't putzed most of my time away ;). #
  • 13:23 @GigiVernon Ack! Glad everything's okay :)! #
  • 14:36 Decided to forego the lunch netsurfing & take a walk in the sun, ashamed at being emotionally beaten by the upstate NY winter after 4 years. #
  • 17:47 Gonna wrap up a problem set tonite, have a beer (not neceesarily in that order), then gear up for writing tomorrow! #
  • 18:10 Re: choosing between Twhirl, Tweetdeck, or pruning? I chose pruning. ;) #
  • 20:05 I am feeling draaaaained as I sit in front of my unopened skoolbooks. #
  • 22:13 Just getting my skoolwork groove on when #LIFEONMARS comes on. #
Via LoudTwitter