03 March 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:07 Okay, upstate NY winter--took you 4 years but you have *finally* beaten the Cleveland boy! I give, I give! #
  • 08:09 Returned to revising a story written in January. Man, this folder's thick. #
  • 12:32 Gah!! LIFE ON MARS (US) has been cancelled :( tinyurl.com/ceg9ey #
  • 13:01 This one time, I'm gonna just read at lunch, I think. I need the break, plus I dread the folder containing January's story. #
  • 14:35 Read 3 Etgar Keret stories. Good ones. Hence, they weren't very relaxing :). #
  • 17:38 Wondering what I'm going to watch tonite, with #LEVERAGE done until the summer. #
  • 18:07 @strikethru The system I've used the longest is a weekly calendar and a HipsterPDA. #
  • 19:58 Feeling a few blocks to writing because of some mental clutter. I've loosened some of that up and--wouldn't you know it--I did some editing! #
Via LoudTwitter