05 March 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:54 Almost forgot that today is my Friday!!! #
  • 08:41 Killing time before class discussion section. I can feel the weekend laziness setting in :D. #
  • 10:43 Re: skool progress, the Sons of Champlin said it best--"I think I know what I'm doin'/But I haven't been doin' it right." #
  • 12:10 50 min. left of torture, trying to decide whether to write at lunch or revel in the sun. Probably still too chilly to write in the sun :(. #
  • 13:53 I was wrong-it's not too chilly to write in the sun. Sans coat. With my luck, I'll catch pneumonia over the long weekend :(. #
  • 14:28 twitpic.com/1v7iz - Caught on camera writing outside. I'm the slug-like black dot, hunched over my netbook. #
  • 17:17 Planning tomorrow's agenda. Writing, skool, then road trip back to the midwest for a bit!! #
  • 17:59 30 min until my "Friday" is over muah-hahahaha! #
  • 19:39 Only have enough strength to get some reading in. Gonna see if I can't polish off this Etgar Keret collection before Saturday. #
  • 19:43 Officially in love with Pandora Radio. Created a playlist based on the Budos Band and the 1st tune it gave me was "Aynotchesh Yererfu." #
  • 20:25 Who watches the #Watchmen? ME! Tonight!! Despite the risk of being surrounded by Rorschach wannabes and naked, out-of-shape Dr. Manhattans. #
Via LoudTwitter