14 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 23:07 After last week's coolness, I'm back to feeling kinda meh about #BSG now. #
  • 07:55 Woke up in a panic, thinking I'd slept in on a weekday :(. #
  • 08:01 @verybigjen Oh, it was a decent ep, and we got answers all right...my complaints would be too spoilery, tho ;) #
  • 08:07 Time for breakfast, then back to the bachelor-pad-for-a-day to get some writing done! Crit group tomorrow--gah!! #
  • 10:23 I'm not writing like I should. I'm reading MMA and INSIDE KUNG-FU at the bookstore, sipping on decent coffee. #
  • 10:26 I figure I've got the whole day before this, so why not? tinyurl.com/cxpj5f #
  • 11:32 Back at the bachelor-pad-for-a-day. Gonna write, dammit! Wanna be at 2k words by the end of the day, otherwise I'm scrubbing tonite's movie. #
  • 12:26 Something's not working today. I've only got about six hours left and motivation=0. #
  • 12:43 @verybigjen All I'm sayin' is that after having "12 Models" and "Final 5" drilled into my head, I had the same reaction as Starbuck. :) #
  • 13:03 @GigiVernon I've said that once an hour for the past 3 hours :). #
  • 14:00 223 words so far. I've decided that 237 more will earn me tonite's film/talk. And any additional words will entitle me to popcorn! #
  • 14:38 @GigiVernon Were its eyes full of secret mouse knowledge? :) #
  • 14:39 Did I make the wordcount? Feh--technicality. But I've got 3/4 of the WIP done and 1/2 of it is presentable for tomorrow's crit group. Rawr! #
  • 14:54 Errands to run, coffee to drink, maybe more writing to do before Movie Sign. Hm, maybe a nap first? #
  • 17:59 DVDs returned, copies made, but I'm waaaay too early to buy tickets. But I've got my writing stuff, coffee, & WiFi. What else do I need? #
  • 23:00 Unexpectedly hung out with a coworker during the film/talk tonite. Very good film. Informative talk, too! #
Via LoudTwitter