15 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:25 Soooooo glad I did enough writing for crit group yesterday. I gotta hit the skoolbooks today! #
  • 08:40 I was about to make the tragic mistake of opening up the skoolbooks before I've had my 1st cup of coffee. #
  • 09:23 Noo...getting distracted by a craptastic SCI-FI Channel movie with Adrian Paul. Must...resist. #
  • 17:08 Feh--crit group ran outta time for me. So glad I busted my ass and skipped that out of town party. Eh, it happens. More time for skoolwork. #
  • 17:12 Upside: Still ahead of schedule--for once in my life!! :) Nothing to stop me from going ahead and finishing off the WIP sans critique. #
  • 18:56 Just brought back from the party I missed (Grr motherfrak!)--a batch of the most awesomest shredded buffalo chicken dip in the world!!! #
  • 20:25 Finish one problem set for skool and the next one appears online! nnnNNNGGGGGggg! #
  • 21:08 Looks like the old laptop is on it's last legs. Perfect end to the perfect day. #
Via LoudTwitter