13 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:56 The harshest rejection was the one I never got--I just saw the TOC for the publication, and my name nowhere to be found :(. #
  • 07:59 At the AM writing spot, determined to have something substantial to bring to crit group on Sun. Prospect looks kinda dim, though. #
  • 08:10 Some blue-eyed soul to get me started this morning. ♫ blip.fm/~264yb #
  • 09:18 RT @MaryRobinette: This week's column is up at AMC...I cover the structure of fantasy romance. bit.ly/7xNyk #
  • 09:28 Will be abandoned for a party on Sat. Gotta get ready for Sun, anyway. And study for a midterm. And maybe see a movie producer talk. #
  • 11:39 I usually have runs of *good* luck on Friday the 13ths. That hasn't happened yet. I seem to be breaking even so far. #
  • 13:24 Made it to skool from work without any slippage! Lots of mud, tho :(. #
  • 13:25 Now, I wonder what I'm gonna be heading back into once I scarf down my lunch. #
  • 16:49 Brrraaaaaaains... #
  • 17:56 Even if there's drinking tonite, drunken tweeting will...um...probably...never happen again! #
  • 19:38 @sixsentences For a second, I thought you meant @chicagotheband #
  • 19:39 Can't wait to get to the vino waiting at home. #
  • 21:35 I dunno about #Dollhouse yet. It's not tickling anything for me...except what casting Eliza Dushku in tight clothes is *designed* to tickle. #
Via LoudTwitter