31 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:16 Gonna take Blood, Sweat and Tears to get my stuff done today. The band, I mean. And caffeine. Lots of caffeine. ♫ blip.fm/~1wk6g #
  • 08:26 Recently abandoned but still interesting: Words I Learned From Reading David Foster Wallace dfwwords.wordpress.com/ #
  • 09:17 Wrote another paragraph but every time I looked away, I saw my skoolwork. It's calling to me. #
  • 10:37 Don't feel good about the current WIP. Feels like I'm writing like an Etgar Keret wannabe. #
  • 10:52 Got coffee and a table near an outlet. Need writing music: El Michels Affair, Air, Huey Lewis & the News #
  • 11:45 twitpic.com/19n5l - Not sure where to go with this at this point. #
  • 15:26 Gonna tackle the wreck that is the home office, desperate to procrastinate from the current WIP. Or as some might call it: "taking a break." #
  • 16:01 Frak! Of all the times to be without a car!! JCVD (the film, not the person) is finally in town! www.imdb.com/title/tt1130988/ #
  • 16:42 twitpic.com/19t59 - Biggest accomplishment in the home office: getting these books off the floor. #
  • 18:30 Evening writing playlist: Chick Corea, Jacky Terrasson, Eliane Elias #
  • 18:45 One of the reasons I still bother with a LiveJournal account: tinyurl.com/cvs5f #
  • 22:38 Am >this close< to wrapping up Draft 1.0 of the latest WIP! #
Via LoudTwitter