31 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:16 Writing playlist this morning: Sons of Champlin, Menahan St. Band, dZihan & Kamien. #
  • 08:26 twitpic.com/192f4 - The morning working space, where not a whole hell of a lot of work has been done so far. #
  • 09:07 Holy crap! Am I...done?? :) #
  • 09:34 I'll give this last story a few hours to cool off. In the meantime, let's see how far we can get with the next story. #
  • 10:47 Would've treated this advice (from Thelonius Monk to Charlie Rouse(?)) like Gospel during my jazz-playing years tinyurl.com/dma8wf #
  • 11:39 Life imitates a Raymond Carver story community.livejournal.com/abandonedplaces/1616826.html #
  • 13:27 Starting to resent having to cram my lunch down my throat on skool days. Yet, I still find time to check email...? #
  • 14:46 $350 for the lock cylinder. Motherfrakker! #
  • 15:54 Y'know, I don't care if I'm stuck here for another 2.5 hours. My weekend starts now. #
  • 17:14 Gonna pull a John Henry tonight and see how many words I can write tonite before I drop dead from exhaustion. #
  • 18:56 I will not procrastinate by looking over new books. I will not procrastinate by looking over new books. I will not procrastinate by looking #
  • 19:30 Gah! I'm supposed to be adding words, not cutting them!! #
Via LoudTwitter