02 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 09:13 Oooh, why did I have to stay up 'til 3:00 watching THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY? But at least I got my latest story done while doing it!! #
  • 09:15 Of course, I shudder to read it. Who knows what kind of jibberish I ended up writing? I probably wrote a scene with a 3-way standoff in it. #
  • 10:58 Story's as good as it's gonna get for crit group. I'm gonna take the only break I'll get today. After group: a metric crapload of skoolwork! #
  • 17:40 Got a fresh cup of coffee after crit group; prolly not gonna put off the inevitable caffeine crash for long. Gotta get some skoolwork done! #
  • 17:47 ...and then I'll be able to consider myself back in the frakkin' saddle! #
  • 18:45 One day's worth of notes processed. Will see if I can do another set after dinner, or if I'll fall unconscious. #
  • 20:20 I'm a little bit more caught up with skoolwork--panic has subsided (for now). #
Via LoudTwitter