30 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:23 "Feelin' stronger every day (you know I'm all right now)..." ♫ blip.fm/~1v30d #
  • 08:24 Wish I could be writing instead of going to my study section :(. But at least I'll have my lunchtime (I hope). #
  • 08:55 I had a few minutes before section. *Four lines left* to fix on the WIP. Now, on to skoolwork. #
  • 10:55 Pondering my own discount Flip cam tinyurl.com/cgsoh3 #
  • 13:33 Shrewd Writing Advice From Some of Science Fiction's & Fantasy's Best Writers tinyurl.com/ahqusl #
  • 13:42 Two lines. I just need to rewrite two more goddamn lines, and I can put this beast to bed. #
  • 17:33 Wiped out. Tomorrow's Friday, but it's gonna feel like Wednesday to me :( #
  • 20:26 Evening routine derailed by the starter failing on the car :(. Knew I should've just went straight home after work! #
  • 20:26 Oh well...I got 2 sentences to rewrite. Will worry about the towing costs, etc. later. #
Via LoudTwitter