02 January 2009

2008 Year in Review

Since I'm too chickenshit to post my yearly submission stats (I'll do last month's later), I'll do this first-line-of-the-month blogmeme thing instead.
January - "Self-Esteem Issues"

February - Last year I tried to keep a running tab of submissions, rejections, and pubs.

March - Anyone have an opinion on the wisdom (or lack thereof) of writing while pursuing a (non-writing) graduate degree?

April - The editor of Six Sentences reminded me that I have a Twitter account.

May - I can't believe I haven't gotten to this.

June - Perhaps there was a deeper, more subconscious reason I haven't blogged in weeks...

July -


August - This is on my goodreads "to-read" list and should be on yours, too.



(B. - it's on my list, dude, I swear!)

September - 07:35 As usual, I'm going to spend Labor Day laboring.

October - 07:25 Back in the saddle today. ♫ blip.fm/~bgys

November - 08:09 TONIGHT! Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings!!! ♫ blip.fm/~mbbw

December - The subs period for a few of the mags I like to try closed last month.