02 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:12 Spent evening cleaning out my TiddlyWiki and learning MonkeyGTD. Still trying to decide if I want/need to run both. #
  • 08:20 Yes, "Cleveland Rocks," but I'm ready to go home now. ♫ blip.fm/~1e0k3 #
  • 08:24 Planning to be lazy during my last morning here. So, why do I have the WIP up on my screen? :) #
  • 09:07 Do I still need Google Notebook if most of my stuff is now on personal wikis? Hmm.... #
  • 11:19 My year-in-review blogmeme: tinyurl.com/8hzje4 #
  • 11:19 Now, I gotta pack. #
  • 12:19 Hittin' the road back to I-town! #
  • 19:26 Yes, "Home Again!" ♫ blip.fm/~1eakl #
  • 19:28 Good thing I got a new laptop, 'cos the old one doesn't seem to be running right... :( #
  • 19:33 Okay, old laptop sorta functions--if you can call taking 15 min. to start up "functional." #
  • 19:52 Now that I've pretty much unpacked, time to figure out where I'm going to write tomorrow. What's open around here, anyway? #
  • 20:56 Okay, I think--think--the old laptop is back to normal. I hope. Almost forgot what a normal size screen looks like :) #
Via LoudTwitter