20 December 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:36 1,000th post!! What to tweet...okay, how about my favorite band playing live: tinyurl.com/7przyz #
  • 08:42 It's gonna be a slow start this morning. I'm OK with that. But I gotta get writing. Oh yeah, group tomorrow--crap! #
  • 08:42 It's like the day before finals all over again!! ;) #
  • 11:36 So many available writing spots around town, now that the students are gone :)!! #
  • 16:13 Good news: some good writing done. Bad news: not all of it on what I was supposed to be working on. #
  • 16:13 Worse news: spent time playing with our new Flip camera. Videos to follow (maybe). #
  • 17:02 Experiencing one of those rare times when wine doesn't appear to be helping me think past a plot problem. #
  • 17:07 This is real, and I WANT IT! tinyurl.com/9wjebb #
  • 17:55 Writing = marking time for the past hour. Gonna take a break by cleaning up a month's worth of intarweb bookmarks. #
  • 17:58 Have I tweeted this? Bruce Holland Rogers' 3-6-9 flash fiction form: tinyurl.com/9345xb #
  • 20:41 Spaghetti sauce all over my pants. The perfect end to my day. #
Via LoudTwitter