19 December 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:40 Due to start work right when the 12" of snow is scheduled to drop today. Gonna hang out at home until the last possible second.... ;) #
  • 08:29 Goddammit, I guess I gotta go in. Hopefully, everything will be running for when I (hopefully!!) have to turn around and go back home. #
  • 10:27 Forgot to bring a bag to haul my tribute...I mean, presents, from coworkers in appreciation for my mad admin skillz. #
  • 10:36 Nancy Kress blogs the best piece of writing advice she ever got: tinyurl.com/3q94c9 #
  • 11:33 With nothing to study, I'm not sure what to do with myself at work. Aside from work, that is. #
  • 12:37 I have the sick feeling I'm going to be trapped at work and forced to resort to cannibalism like that soccer team. #
  • 14:26 At least the buses are still running. May not turn into ALIVE yet, after all. ♫ blip.fm/~18bma #
  • 16:46 Looks like I'll be leaving early today, after all :D. #
  • 16:51 Hm, maybe I'll do some writing tonight, if I can remember how. #
  • 18:46 Can't believe this week is finally OVER! (Well, except for writing, rearranging my writing space, and group.) #
  • 18:50 Can't believe the buses were more or less running on time, either. #
  • 18:52 Need tomorrow to relearn how to write. I forsee pain. #
  • 19:55 LEVERAGE is my favorite new show (like I need more TV in my life). Co-creator/co-exec producer blogs about it: tinyurl.com/6b92gj #
  • 21:32 Oh God, GHOST ADVENTURES never ceases to be entertaining. (N.B. didn't say "good," I said "entertaining." #
Via LoudTwitter