18 December 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 23:17 Tired brain was distracted by new LAW & ORDER. #
  • 07:55 Let myself sleep in a little bit today. Realized that I have not one, but two exams today. No jokes about how I'm going to get it both ways! #
  • 07:55 (i.e. because one's a physical) #
  • 08:33 Last minute prep, followed by physical, then more prep, then the final! Then I'm (sorta) free for the semester!! #
  • 08:33 "Stand up and fight/ This is it" ♫ blip.fm/~17kgd #
  • 11:35 One exam done. This one involved a heart monitor. Everything seems good, tho. More tests to follow. Now, where's my coffee? #
  • 16:58 Might've missed one damn point! But the only way I blow it is by missing 10, and I'm damn sure that didn't happen :D!! #
  • 16:59 MORE importantly, I've secured (as much as you can w/out having something in writing) a place in the class I want to take next semester! #
  • 17:00 I'm quite content with a B, tho ;). #
Via LoudTwitter