31 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:03 Should've gotten more sleep after almost a whole day at #ithacafest. Stayed up too late watching BLEACH, instead :(. #
  • 08:13 Can't be at #BEA09, but I can watch some of the proceedings live on #BookTV. #
  • 09:04 One of the most basic storytelling principles, illustrated by a child at the #ithacafestival vimeo.com/4926483 #
  • 09:12 twitpic.com/6bwsm - Post-interment drink last Fri at my 90 yr old Italian aunt's house. 90 yr old Italian aunts rule! #
  • 10:13 One of the other authors in the @fantasymagazine microcontest called my piece "very moving." I feel the same about hers. bit.ly/jADiI #
  • 10:33 "Dark reflections of the past/ Drown in our tomorrows" #lyrics ♫ blip.fm/~7dhni #
  • 10:36 Okay, I got a list of rewrites as long as my arm to get to before I treat myself to more #ithacafestival tonite. #
  • 10:36 RT @raebryant Micro-Shorts: "...Enjoyable...fun...spell bound...vivid...incredible...well written..." -- bit.ly/jl6xP #
  • 11:54 @sufferjets I'll be there! #
  • 11:55 WiFi at the writing spot no longer wonky. Is that good or bad? Eh, I'll just sip my blended coffee drink & not worry 'bout it for now :) #
  • 12:21 @susanorlean I know *exactly* how you feel :( #
  • 12:26 For once, there's a real psychic reason I'm not writing: too much still crammed in my head that needs to be dumped out. #gtd #
  • 13:54 On page 96 of 272 of Black Glass: Stories by Karen Joy Fowler. Epistolary pieces like "The Travails" are hard to pull off as well as this... #
  • 13:55 On page 105 of 272 of Black Glass: Stories by Karen Joy Fowler. Read "Lieserl" in another anthology; loved it then, too. 5* #
  • 14:51 twitpic.com/6clje - I trashed my table but I got another rewrite done! :) #wip #
  • 18:28 @littlefluffycat I still use a metric crapload of paper per story. Had the writing stopped way too many times due to "glitches" ;). #
  • 18:32 Weather at #ithacafest was so gorgeous! The Mutron Warriors kicked ass! I really, really hated having to go :(. #
  • 18:49 @littlefluffycat I refuse to let my writing disappear when the EMP hits at the start of the zombie apocalype ;). #
  • 18:51 One reader considers my @fantasymagazine microfic to be w/another's in a "photo finish!" bit.ly/1vaNUx #
Via LoudTwitter