30 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:29 All houseguests, & even a house resident, are about to ship out to MA. I get to be Macauly Culkin in HOME ALONE for 1.5 weeks. #
  • 11:03 Macaulay Culkin HOME ALONE-mode is in effect! Down walking thru #ithacafestival while there's still room to walk thru it. #
  • 12:27 Had to take a break from the #ithacafestival in the library to dump my camera. Taking way more pics & vids than I know what to do with. :) #
  • 12:36 Heading back out into #ithacafestival before I succumb to the allure of AC and Wi-Fi :). #
  • 12:38 Oh, and have I mentioned my microfic at FANTASY MAGAZINE (in the past 12 hours)? bit.ly/HCIip :D #
  • 14:15 Indoors briefly for another camera dump. #ithacafestival #
  • 15:50 Taking a brief respite from #ithacafestival to enjoy a lil' time to myself (Home Alone!!). Will head back tonite to watch @suffejets. #
  • 21:19 Missed @sufferjets due to a TCAT miscalculation on my part. Crud :(. Gotta plan better for #ithacafest at Stewart Park tomorrow. #
Via LoudTwitter