22 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:50 On page 113 of 256 of Dangerous Laughter: Thirteen Stories by Steven Millhauser. "History of a Disturbance" read exactly like a long hist... #
  • 07:52 This is the last day of early AM writing hours for the skool year! Yup, summer's almost here!! #
  • 07:54 Revenge of the Writer, Phase 2, cont.: Gonna copyedit past the pg that badly needs rewrites to see what can be salvaged. #wip #rotw #
  • 07:58 Writing playlist: Chicago's 1982 performance on the radio show STAR SESSIONS. #
  • 09:14 The #wip I'm revising has the best ending I've ever written thus far. The middle, not so much. :( #
  • 10:30 RT @GrantaMag Jonathan Lethem has a thought or two about the meaning of proximity these days bit.ly/nt2j1 #
  • 10:34 Seems my contest entry was at least accepted :). Should know result by next week. *fingerscrossed* #
  • 11:11 Phoning it in at the day job. Mind's on my #wip revision.... #
  • 11:55 I think I've finally got my OOs templates to play nice w/MSWord!! #
  • 13:24 RT @clarkesworld Who are the best new writers publishing fiction in #semiprozines ? bit.ly/13WmN7 #sff #hugo #
  • 17:14 Ah, my last "late nite" at work. Next week, I get to work human business hours!! :) #
  • 18:45 Getting reacquainted with my summertime after-work writing spot. Feeling the Friday nite laziness setting in, tho :(. #
Via LoudTwitter