21 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:32 On page 160 of 192 of Break It Down: Stories by Lydia Davis. Does "What an Old Woman Will Wear" show a subtle acceptance of aging or a su... #
  • 07:35 On page 165 of 192 of Break It Down: Stories by Lydia Davis. "The Sock" is a realistic portrayal of how folks in broken relationships get... #
  • 07:39 On page 177 of 192 of Break It Down: Stories by Lydia Davis. "Five Signs of Disturbance" is disturbing. I felt how close the protag is to... #
  • 07:41 Finished with Break It Down: Stories by Lydia Davis #
  • 07:46 Revenge of the Writer, Phase 2 continues. 2nd out of 4 stories up for rewrite today. Playlist: Bill Champlin mix. #rotw #
  • 08:55 This #wip rewrite is kicking my ass this morning. :(. #rotw #
  • 09:20 twitpic.com/5mbc5 - The cause of this morning's pain. #rotw #
  • 11:01 I want to read: The Complete Butcher's Tales by Rikki Ducornet - tinyurl.com/pwov8x #
  • 11:02 I want to read: The One Marvelous Thing by Rikki Ducornet - tinyurl.com/pl9wv2 #
  • 11:04 I will not upload/edit my #wip on Google Docs on work time. I will not upload/edit my #wip on Google Docs on work time. I will not... #rotw #
  • 13:46 Avoided uploading/editing #wip on Google Docs. Discovering at lunch how badly one pg needs to be rewritten :(. #rotw #
  • 15:53 Substituted 50% of my coffee intake, *not* with Folgers crystals but w/plain water! Almost forgot what the stuff tasted like :). #
  • 15:58 Some good responses to common personalized rejections of short stories (which I've gotten lately). bit.ly/iH0F0 #
  • 17:56 Skool grades in. No B for me. I'll have to "settle" for an A- !! :D #
  • 17:58 Listening to @totn podcast taking place at the Cols., OH NPR affiliate I used to listen to. You can take the boy out of OH, &c.... #
  • 18:08 Official permission to leave work early. No sneaking required! :) #
  • 21:11 @AWDawno Thanks a bunch!! #
Via LoudTwitter