17 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:59 Stuff to do this AM before work. No rest for the wicked :(. #
  • 08:00 Fondly remembering last weekend of slack. Am >this close< to clearing my weekend calendar and playing hermit this weekend. #
  • 08:03 RT @ColleenLindsay Today is #Queryday! Click here for rules about how to participate & ask questions: bit.ly/pp4Ox #
  • 11:11 You know, I think I am going to take the whole weekend off. #
  • 12:17 Day just keeps getting better and better. #
  • 13:39 RT @drmabuse New Podcast! The Bat Segundo Show #280: Laura Lippman... tinyurl.com/cukcv4 #
  • 14:19 Walking back to work in the sun improved my mood. A bit. #
  • 15:50 Knocking on every piece of wood I can find so that ingsthae at orkwae stay ietquae. #
  • 16:27 Listening to Steely Dan on the work CD player. Makes the PM a lil' smoother. #
  • 17:05 Avant garde jazz piano on the CD player, now--nice and dissonant, like my current headspace. #
  • 17:42 Of course, of *course* the work emergency has to come after business hours. Of. Course. #
  • 18:55 Work emergency dealt with. At PM writing spot (on purpose) to reclaim lost sunglasses. #
Via LoudTwitter