16 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:47 Forgot to finish a skool problem set for today. Just whipped thru it. Feels like I almost understand this stuff :). #
  • 07:49 is on page 155 of 320 of The Drowned Life by Jeffrey Ford. I'll never be able to write a story like "The Dismantled Invention of Fate"-E ... #
  • 11:30 Watching my pre-planned writing time between now and Saturday slowly drying up :(. #
  • 11:47 Unanswered #amazonfail question No. 5: Since sales are restricted to over-18s anyway, who are you protecting? tinyurl.com/dbgrku #
  • 12:00 Only takes one person to ruin for the rest of us! community.livejournal.com/newyorkers/4975358.html #
  • 12:53 I should be out in the warm sun for lunch, but hiding out seems very, very appealing. #
  • 13:34 I've compromised with myself. I'm hiding out, but sitting near a window. Isolation (in a crowd) with sun--best of both worlds ;). #
  • 15:04 Lost track of how many paper cuts I've gotten today. People might start thinking I've gone all emo or something. #
  • 16:00 By the Power of Greyskull!!! Nope, still feel exhausted. #
  • 17:33 AIR on the work CD player. Makes me smile. :) #
  • 17:58 Bwahhh-hahaha! Cleveland beat the Yankees in their new house!! tinyurl.com/c35omj #indians #
  • 18:57 If I hadn't fallen asleep on the bus home, I wouldn't be in my PM writing spot right now. Of course, doesn't mean I'm writing necessarily. #
  • 19:11 RT @ColleenLindsay #Queryfail is now #Queryday: click for details and rules: bit.ly/pp4Ox (understand the name change, but still...) #
  • 20:29 Grr! Forgot my sunglasses at the writing spot, dammit! #
Via LoudTwitter