08 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:56 Looking forward to a 14-hour day today: writing, work, skool, & being camera meat. #
  • 07:57 First thing's first (after the cafe opens so I can get my coffee): assessing the damage with a hard copy of the #wip. #
  • 08:06 Writing playlist: Soundtrack to THE VIRGIN SUICIDES by Air. #
  • 08:39 RT @matociquala Oh, screw it. I don't care anymore. This book can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch... [Sums up how I feel about my #wip.] #
  • 09:13 RT @mightymur New blog post: ISBW #114 - Feedback tinyurl.com/c6fuph #
  • 09:15 Believe it or not, through all the RTing, editing progress is being made. Especially since I swapped Air for Bill Champlin on the headphones #
  • 09:28 God *damn*, this story needs work! LOTS of work. Of course, motivation comes whenever I have very little time to follow thru. :) #wip #
  • 11:37 *85% ON THE MIDTERM!!* Need an 83% on the final to keep a B, so I can't slack too, too much. But it means I can write more!!! #
  • 11:44 Actually, factor in problem sets and attendance, and I probably only need 80-81% :). #
  • 14:18 Could've spent part of my lunch writing. Spent it looking over my successful midterm, instead :D. #
  • 15:57 Is this the proverbial dawn after the proverbial darkness? Skool discussion section cxl'ed tomorrow AM. More time to write!!! #
  • 17:38 Looks like I'll get a bit of a break before tonite's stint as camera meat. Time to review another couple of pages of the #wip. #
  • 19:41 Just no energy for MS review before I get to be camera meat. #
Via LoudTwitter