22 March 2009

  • 09:04 Holy Anxiety, Batman! Woke up thinking it was Monday :(. #
  • 09:08 Think I've beaten all but the last vestiges of whatever contagion tried to kill me :D. #
  • 09:36 RT @mightymur Inbox 0 feels strange. But I'm not at to-do list 0 so I need to get moving. [I'm in the EXACT same spot.] #
  • 14:08 Fraking EUREKA! Figured out how to solve every single story problem with the current WIP!!! #
  • 14:09 Problem is, I'd have to rewrite. A lot. Before next weekend. Bleh. :( #
  • 14:15 But all I had to do was go back and build on my *original freaking story premise*!! Gee, go figure! #
  • 14:50 Trouble with my writing progress is that it's kicked the lines I've memorized for tonite out of my head! Frak! :( #
  • 14:52 T-minus 7 hours 'til I get to be camera meat! I'm told I can do this! Even if it's true, I'm afraid I'll be like Gina Bellman in LEVERAGE. #
  • 15:45 Most of the WIP is restructured at least. I'm so excited!! Now I gotta finish memorizing these lines :(. #
  • 17:51 "I've never been known for sticking around to hear the music / When all of the notes are nothing but flat." tinyurl.com/d79ddf #
  • 21:06 It's gonna be a long night. WTH was I thinking, volunteering to do this? The sacrifices one makes for student film! :) #
Via LoudTwitter