23 March 2009

  • 02:58 Finally home from student film shoot. Aside from the hour, it was definitely *not* an unpleasant experience ;). #
  • 02:59 Tomorrow--er, later this morning--is gonna be a *bitch*! #
  • 10:25 twitpic.com/2dk9u - My reward for last nite's shoot: 4 hr old steak & eggs. Oh, I ate it, too. #
  • 10:26 twitpic.com/2dkab - Setup for my (too) close-up! #
  • 10:31 Today's AM writing time: nixed. Wednesday's: nixed. Plus, 2nd midterm next week. Happy, happy, joy, joy. #
  • 11:04 The sad part is, despite the exhaustion and brain death, this is still the best I've felt in a week. #
  • 11:49 Almost time to get my zombie-fied behind to skool. Ugh. #
  • 13:39 Good news: perfect score on last skool problem set. Bad news: Can't remember HTF I did half of them :(. Midterm next week. What, me worry? #
  • 15:00 is on page 45 of 256 of Dangerous Laughter: Thirteen Stories by Steven Millhauser. On the first 1/3 of the story "The Room in the Attic." #
  • 17:09 RT @charlesatan Interview: Gary Turner, publisher of Golden Gryphon Press tinyurl.com/cszktr [Pub. of some of my absolute fav anthos] #
  • 17:41 Because I'm in the mood for a 90s R&B jam (w/sax by Branford Marsalis) ♫ blip.fm/~3bq46 #
  • 19:55 Thoughts on M. John Harrison's thoughts on Urban Fantasy tinyurl.com/czr9t7 #
  • 22:34 Feel better after a nap, except for being seriously scared by tonite's PARANORMAL STATE. #
Via LoudTwitter