13 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:13 I'm so bad. First tweet this morning from the job's all-staff meeting :D. #
  • 08:29 Meeting hasn't started yet, and I'm already through today's RSS feeds. Bad sign. #
  • 08:33 No YEAR'S BEST FANTASY AND HORROR this year??? lcrw.net/wordpress/?p=768 #
  • 08:34 A couple of surrounding coworkers just noticed my jaw drop. #
  • 09:16 Most of the meeting's been on financial stuff. Forecast is mostly a lot of gloom, but not necessarily doom. #
  • 11:53 Survived the meeting relatively unscathed, thanks to wireless internet access :D. #
  • 12:53 Just saw the price of a USED copy of next semester's textbook. I think I'm having a coronary. #
  • 13:27 Went with amazon.com. It was either that or a heart attack. #
  • 13:38 Not in the writing mood this lunch time. Will be leaving work early again; I'll get something done then, I'm sure. #
  • 17:18 Escaping from Alcatraz early. I kinda actually do feel like writing tonite. #
  • 17:24 @strikethru The Flip is very, very nice. Combined with a netbook, transferring and posting video is almost too easy :) #
  • 18:15 Funny how motivation can just evaporate for no real reason... :( #
  • 21:06 Jamming to old Huey Lewis & the News tunes. Like, pre-"I Wanna New Drug" old. #
  • 22:42 Trying not to let my enjoyment of tonite's LEVERAGE be colored by the fact that Jonathan Frakes (ST:TNG) directed ;). #
Via LoudTwitter