12 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:19 Forgot my schedule changed. Almost got to work 90 minutes early. Luckily, coffee drew me into the coffee shop near my place. #
  • 08:21 Bad news: not fully awake yet, so I succumbed and had my first red-eye of 2009! First sip felt like The Quickening from HIGHLANDER. #
  • 09:13 I've got a 0.999 Draft!! Just one section to potentially cut, a paragraph to rewrite, and just a tiny bit of backstory to cram in somewhere. #
  • 10:30 Body's at work. Mind's on the WIP. #
  • 11:48 Must've hit just the right amount of caffeination this morning. Getting a LOT done today. I expect the inevitable crash right after lunch. #
  • 13:29 Domme Lois Lane/subbie Superman, illustrated by Joe Shuster himself (NSFW): tinyurl.com/7t778e #
  • 13:33 Okay, too turned on now. Maybe writing will take my mind off it ;). #
  • 13:44 Amy Winehouse getting divorced? I'm shocked. Shocked! ♫ blip.fm/~1jy3e #
  • 16:41 Might get to escape early today...fingers crossed! #
  • 16:47 Planning to bring my netbook to the big staff meeting tomorrow. If I see yarn or knitting needles, nobody better say a word to me, either! #
  • 17:06 Got work approval for next semester's class!!! #
  • 18:20 Can't get a lead on next semester's texbook yet. Wanna get a jump on a used one. Damn, I thought those things were pricey back in the day! #
  • 18:24 Now that the crit group roll call's gone out, I can see exactly how much work I have to do on the WIP, yet :*(. #
  • 19:57 Old laptop is taking longer and longer to start up. And having to run scandisk more often... :( #
Via LoudTwitter