10 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:47 This would make some of my romance writer pals chuckle (I think): tinyurl.com/9jscxc #
  • 07:52 Where I rave a bit about "Other Cities" by Benjamin Rosenbaum. tinyurl.com/83kol4 #
  • 08:04 Today's agenda: Rewrite! #
  • 09:23 Gonna brave the cold and go out for breakfast. *Then* to the rewriting!! #
  • 11:23 Whaddya get when you put the indoor Farmer's Market across from the indie bookstore? Impulse buys of books by Lydia Davis & Etgar Keret. #
  • 11:28 Sequestering myself at the library. Will make myself write as penance. #
  • 11:40 Sure, let's just add a Joy Williams collection to my vast mountain of a reading pile. Why not? At least this one's a library book. #
  • 12:24 One thing's clear after one read-through. I haven't had nearly enough coffee yet. Heading back uptown, I think. #
  • 13:12 Fresh caffeine. All is now clear w/the WIP. And I've already succumbed to the new-book temptation, so I'm safe where I am. #
  • 14:16 2 pgs of rewrites! WIP setting more well-established. Fantasy element a little more front-and-center. #
  • 14:18 Gonna get more coffee and peruse the Davis, Keret, and Williams collections I added to my already long reading queue. *headdesk* #
  • 15:01 Time to blow this burg, I think. Got a neglected inbox full of non-writing stuff on my desk. #
  • 17:26 Totally missed lunch watching TV while cutting lines from the MS. Only reminded when I flipped the channel to IRON CHEF AMERICA. #
  • 18:00 Does the challenger ever win on IRON CHEF AMERICA? I've never seen it. #
Via LoudTwitter