09 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:45 Reviewing scenes cut from the WIP; at least one of them needs to be put back in. I'm so close to a "shitty first draft," I can taste it. #
  • 08:10 Two more scene beats, and I'll have my "0.9 Draft." #
  • 09:57 Brainstorming at my desk. Just some backfill for the WIP intro that should solve 2 problems with one stroke. #
  • 11:47 Cleaning up my TiddlyWiki and MonkeyGTD wikis. I did end up finding uses for both after all. #
  • 13:13 Draft 0.9 is done!! I think I'm actually going to put the story away for the rest of today. Well, the rest of the afternoon. We'll see. #
  • 14:17 Okay, maybe I don't need to write much after work. I do need to work out all the details I need to add to make my WIP changes make sense. #
  • 16:18 I have a bad feeling about Monday. #
  • 17:47 Trying to put depressing work discussion about the economy aside and focus on after-work writing. #
  • 18:04 RT @NewsHour Nanoscale 'Levitation' Discovery Could Lead to Better Nanomachines twurl.nl/8zomsp #
  • 18:15 You know what? It's just not working right now. Guess this morning's progress will have to be enough for now. At least until after dinner. #
  • 18:23 I want! I want!! tinyurl.com/8qbnpj #
  • 18:50 Forced myself to write a paragraph, so my ennui can just suck it! #
Via LoudTwitter