07 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:54 "And I'm going insane / And I'm laughing at the frozen rain" that almost killed me on the walk to the bus stop. ♫ blip.fm/~1gn8i #
  • 07:56 Finished reading my first novel of 2009 last night! Now, back to my backlog of story collections. #
  • 09:53 Bunch o' staff out due to ice. Glad I had my morning coffee before getting to work :(. #
  • 09:53 At least I got my USB drive back! #
  • 10:35 Part 1 of podcast of Cory Doctorow's SOMEONE COMES TO TOWN, SOMEONE LEAVES TOWN tinyurl.com/8ycmbq #
  • 10:52 Gonna take an early lunch, just 'cos. Hope I can walk to cafe without splitting my head open on the ice. #
  • 11:25 The one day I don't make my lunch this week is, of course, the day the cafe next door's closed, probably due to ice, motherf...! #
  • 11:26 Oh well, I made a few notes. Guess I'll just have to write a few lines at my desk after lunch, won't I? #
  • 12:36 This was the single most craptastic lunchtime experience of my current day job. #
  • 13:34 Every episode of THE PRISONER online!! tinyurl.com/a7m6y2 #
  • 15:28 Set a more solid writing agenda this evening to make up for my lunchtime debacle. #
  • 15:51 I will not leave my USBdrive at work. I will not leave my USBdrive at work. I will NOT leave my USBdrive at work.... #
  • 17:45 Good news: did not forget the USB drive. Bad news: blood sugar too low. Need dinner. Always something, isn't it? :) #
  • 19:44 Defiantly wrote about 1 pg of notes/draft, despite a day of icy roads, bad lunches, last-minute work nonsense, and broken down buses. #
  • 19:45 And now that I've had dinner, I'm gonna write some more, so everything that's conspired against my writing today can just suck it! :) #
Via LoudTwitter