06 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:24 Determined to write an ending--any ending--to my WIP today, just to have something to work with later. #
  • 09:18 And work is off and running with the first Code Blue of the year :( #
  • 09:22 Sad that F&SF is going bi-monthly :( tinyurl.com/a37yo3 #
  • 11:54 Manning the con solo. Great time to brainstorm. #
  • 13:17 Finally at lunch. Managed to cram a sandwich down my pie-hole. Too wiped to accomplish much, but at least I've got the WIP file open :). #
  • 13:43 FINALLY figured out the end of my WIP!! Now, I've got two weeks to try and make it work!! #
  • 13:44 Of course, tune back tomorrow when I tweet, "WTF was I thinking?" :) #
  • 19:20 Bad news: left my goddamn USB drive at work again. Good news: reconstructed my work, and then some. I've got my ending!! #
  • 19:20 Now to connect it all (from a backup). #
  • 19:40 Backup is one day too old. Feh! #
  • 19:50 I'm not gonna sweat it. Just gonna eat dinner, read some more novel, and end the nite with LEVERAGE. #
Via LoudTwitter