31 December 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:56 Feeling the effects of holiday binge eating. Oh well, time for breakfast. #
  • 09:04 The trouble with loaner (Mac) computers: can't even run my portableapps stuff :(. See, another reason to just pick up a new computer, right? #
  • 12:51 Tweeting from my new netbook. For once in my life, I'm in step with the technology curve :). #
  • 13:13 Netbook setup half done. Now to install my writing stuff and I'll be good to go! #
  • 13:51 Hoping there's an easy way to transfer my OpenOffice settings rather than having to reset everything from scratch. #
  • 15:20 Finally! Let the writing commence. (Field-testing the netbook at a coffee shop.) #
  • 16:09 Oh yes, I could definitely get used to writing on this. I'm not about to give up the AlphaSmart, though. #
  • 16:35 Too ashamed to put up my year-end writing stats like other writers :(. #
  • 16:44 Podcast--Nancy Kress on Writing in Scenes: tinyurl.com/9p7bwc #
  • 17:01 "The hourglass has no more grains of sand." Rushing headlong into 2009! ♫ blip.fm/~1df6k #
  • 18:55 Love TWILIGHT ZONE marathons! My favorite ep is coming up in 2 hours, "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?" #
  • 21:24 Mastering the vertical and horizontal scrolling on the netbook while watching THE TWILIGHT ZONE. #
  • 21:25 I have to say, a visit with family is a LOT more relaxing after you've already had a week off work :) #
Via LoudTwitter