22 December 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:01 Early morning. The coldest time of the coldest day of the year so far. Of course I have to leave for work soon! #
  • 07:02 I will be wearing the DOCTOR WHO scarf. People can point and laugh all the want--while they're shivering cold :P~ #
  • 07:10 "How can it be so cold in here? It's like Greenland in here. We've got to get some booze. It's the only solution to this intense cold." #
  • 07:19 I want these functional night-vision goggles for kids! tinyurl.com/8eo6ln #
  • 07:19 Here's why: basicinstructions.net/?p=851 #
  • 09:22 I paid the price for not being able to find my longjohns this morning. Other than that, the DOCTOR WHO scarf rules again!! #
  • 10:15 Ack! Left my flash drive with my portableapps at home. Now I'm stuck with MSIE all freakin' day :(. #
  • 10:21 Small-press indie publishers of fantasy, mystery, & horror tinyurl.com/86ql9q #
  • 10:48 RT from @totn - stuff you just couldn't make up if you tried: tinyurl.com/8ahcf2 #
  • 11:59 Saw this on MTV/VH-1 100s of times; never realized Hugh Laurie and John Malkovich were in it: tinyurl.com/2gs2n6 #
  • 12:02 10 tweets before lunch. I fear the karmic payback. Crap, that was 11.... #
  • 13:08 Writing progress at lunch: One. lousy. paragraph. #
  • 15:02 What'd I say about karmic payback? Actually, it hasn't been that bad :). #
  • 15:24 Saw my grade online. Did not get a perfect score on the final. Will have to "settle" for a B+ in the class!!!! :) #
  • 18:05 Came home instead of going to writing spot; can't remember the last time I was home this early on a weekday when I wasn't sick. #
  • 19:56 Forced to cement my holiday travel plans. Woe is me :). #
  • 20:43 Given up on writing for today. Lost in an 80s Chicago binge (Chicago 16, 17, 18 & 19--not desperate enough for Chicago XIV, tho ;)). #
Via LoudTwitter