15 November 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:13 If my current piece had a soundtrack, this song would be on it: ♫ blip.fm/~r9p0 #
  • 08:14 Been 2 or 3 stories since I thought up a soundtrack for a piece...hm. #
  • 08:18 Flickr pool devoted to my favorite fast food place. More to binge on over Thanksgiving: www.flickr.com/groups/chipotle/pool/ #
  • 08:48 Enuff screwing around. Let the editing begin (with BookTV in the background)!! #
  • 09:44 *sigh* Yes, I've got a stronger narrative. But still, no "hook" and no title...unless I worm it back in somehow...? #
  • 09:47 DOCTOR WHO X-mas special 2008 trailer: tinyurl.com/64uap8 #
  • 09:51 Agenda for the rest of the morning: Breakfast, more coffee, haircut, & more editing. #
  • 09:59 Yeah yeah, and more draft, too. #
  • 10:52 Weighing my weekend agenda against this decision tree: tinyurl.com/6z6w67 #
  • 15:05 You know the guilt about your reading backlog is bad when you can't even bring yourself to check books out of the library. #
  • 15:07 All my favorite writing spots about town were either crowded or uncomfortable. Only have 1 pg of line-edits to show for my trouble thus far. #
  • 15:19 Podcast interview with Benjamin Rosenbaum (aka the next author in my reading queue): tinyurl.com/6es4rk #
  • 18:48 I think I actually got more writing done last week while I had the Andromeda Strain. *sigh* #
Via LoudTwitter