14 November 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:20 "Don't you know by now no one gives you anything? Don't you wonder how you keep on moving one more day, your way?" ♫ blip.fm/~qtac #
  • 07:23 What else was I gonna post on my 666th tweet? ♫ blip.fm/~qtbe #
  • 07:31 Why can't I delete my last tweet???? #
  • 10:19 Because I can't delete my last tweet, my awesome joke about my 666th post is now ruined! :( Oh well. #
  • 10:20 Wrote a whole page this morning. Funny what can happen when you decide to just *make* something--anything--happen. #
  • 10:24 Still probably won't have it ready by group time this weekend...:( #
  • 12:17 "...I can't even imagine a writing process that didn't include the constant criticism of my peers." tinyurl.com/6bgzr5 #
  • 12:22 Not to mention self-flagellation that would make Martin Luther blush. #
  • 12:30 Like so: tinyurl.com/49ulbq #
  • 14:21 Walked in the sunshine at lunch, thought about my story, and came to a horrible realization... #
  • 14:24 Realized the probs in my story might be solved by *removing* the hook that got me started writing it in the first place! Of all the...%#$*! #
  • 20:39 Typed out most of my handwritten draft, painfully excising all references to my original hook. So far, it looks like I was right. #
  • 22:01 "Burning up on midnight oil / And it's come right back on you." ♫ blip.fm/~r6f7 #
  • 22:29 X-ferred the story from the AlphaSmart to an .rtf file. Only now realized that since I don't have the original hook, I don't have a title! #
  • 22:57 Watching GHOST ADVENTURES on the Travel Channel. I...I just don't have the words. #
Via LoudTwitter