22 October 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 04:17 Woke up for no good reason, second night in a row. So fucking uncool! ♫ blip.fm/~ihaq #
  • 07:15 Barely awake. Section this morning is near coffee, thank Christ! Though from the temp, I'll probably wake up soon as I walk outside. #
  • 11:27 Planning trek downtown to pay off some townsfolk: the indie bookstore, the library, the Hx Society, outdoor store...geez, anyone else?? #
  • 11:54 Jonesing for a red-eye, and it's not Thursday. Screw it! #
  • 13:40 Mmm, that first sip of red-eye felt like The Quickening... ♫ blip.fm/~ins2 #
  • 15:01 On having a Rejection Recovery Plan--could've used this last week during my emotional meltdown. tinyurl.com/5tf48g #
  • 15:14 If I'd seen *this* last week, I'd have done a Nick Cage in LEAVING LAS VEGAS thing: tinyurl.com/6pnywm #
  • 17:44 It's been The Greatest Show on Earth here at work tonite. Full-on three-ring! #
  • 20:00 Got my latest Small Beer Press joint: www.lcrw.net/kessel/ --too bad I'm too busy studying for my quiz tomorrow to read it. #
  • 20:49 Being regaled by the tales of a budding filmmaker dinnerguest over vino--when I should be studying!! #
Via LoudTwitter