07 October 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:25 Bent, but didn't break, the No Writing on Skool Days rule this morning. I just needed a title. #
  • 12:10 Looks like it'll be a light week for school, so screw the No Writing on Skool Days rule. At least until I get the midterm back on Thurs... #
  • 13:33 Forgot how badly new shoes can hurt the feet. This is what I get for wearing sandals all the time like a good townie. #
  • 14:45 Coworker thinks the office looks like a big rave: "Drugs, crazy behavior, and no one's drinking enough water." #
  • 15:25 Was a good samaritan with someone's 4GB flash drive. And I could've used a 4GB flash drive, too. #
  • 18:08 Screw it. I'm blowing off schoolwork and writing tonight. #
  • 18:16 That is, I'm writing, rather than doing schoolwork! Christ, do I even know how to write?? #
  • 20:44 Wrote one whole page! #
  • 21:10 Another rejection email. I'll send the thing back out tomorrow. #
  • 21:48 Poor Brokaw...they really don't give a crap about what he says, do they? #
Via LoudTwitter