06 October 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:14 No tests, no MS backlog. Feels great!! ♫ blip.fm/~cyrk #
  • 07:18 Now, on to the next piece...whatever that is. #
  • 10:21 1.5 handwritten pages of new stuff this morning, plus a page of notes!! Of course, it wasn't on the piece I had planned, but still. #
  • 12:19 Student loans are magically in deferment?? Do I want to keep them there? #
  • 14:19 Trying not to judge the 1/2 page I wrote at lunch as total shit. It's at least as good as the 1.5 pgs. of shit I wrote this morning! ;) #
  • 16:19 Clowns and jokers--appropos for work today. ♫ blip.fm/~d4go #
  • 18:22 Because the hell at work today, I probably won't be writing tonight. Well, maybe 1/2 a page, we'll see. #
  • 20:21 Damn...I *knew* there was an editing project I'd forgotten about! Guess that, like my new piece, will have to wait until Friday. #
Via LoudTwitter