17 August 2011

"I've been one poor correspondent, and I've been too, too hard to find..."

Once again, I've let the good and the not-so-good (okay, mostly not-so-good) pummel me into radio silence.  It's all kept me from Tweeting, blogging, and yes, even writing.  And I have deadlines, too!  Anyway, if I owe you a tweet or an email or (gulp!) a story, it's on its way. 

I've at least worked my way up to "fake it 'til you make it" mode.  One way or another, though, you all knew I couldn't shut up for long. :)

1
It's been busy enough as it is with the new dayjob.  I work in the same place as a paper-pusher, but it's a higher level of paper I'm pushing and at a higher pay rate, to boot.  Today, I got this...


2
This song has been on loop for a few days now.  I've been using it's Zen-inducing laid back groove to get me back into the swing of things.  I think it's working.



3
I'm going to finish up my ReaderCon posts soon, I promise!  It's only one or two more posts.  Maybe by Friday Definitely before I go to Dragon*Con!

4
Oh yeah... I'm going to Dragon*Con!

5
I'm thinking of taking my social-networking home base for my writing stuff out of Facebook and over to Google+.  Seems like the right thing to do; at least in theory it would make my life easier.

6
There is NO RULE 6. 

7
My upcoming fiction and non-fiction deadlines are freaking me out.  I guess I better get to it...