Anyway, here's what the gang had to say...
- I was unsatisfied with the working title I gave the story, but at least one reader thought it fit just fine.
- As usual, at least one reader called my story "intriguing."
- People liked my description of "bad college behavior," especially in regard to one peculiar substance.
- That certain peculiar substance didn't click as much for a couple of readers as much as for the rest. They understood how I used it; just didn't resonate, it seemed.
- Only one reader out of eight seemed completely satisfied with how I ended the piece. Most, even those who understood the implications, still thought the ending could've been "stronger" or "more clever."