17 August 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:17 Feeling sorry for all the suckers at the Diamond Mine retreat today! #
  • 08:18 Oh noes! I'll miss Wednesday's all-staff meeting. The important info I'll miss!! Not. #
  • 08:42 RT @drmabuse Dave Eggers whistles on Aimee Mann's new album... (What next? Vollmann firing his pistol on the next Kings of Leon album?) #
  • 10:10 Feeling stressed out as I realize just how thick my "in" pile has gotten. Where's my shovel? #gtd #
  • 10:35 Easily the best roadtrip hack I've ever seen! bit.ly/4FBHpA #
  • 11:21 Inbox-sorting Playlist: @swingout sister mix. It's like an archeological dig. Only have 1 layer done. :( #gtd #
  • 12:23 Inbox processed! Now, I feel like I deserve to eat. :) #
  • 14:51 "Oh it's too hot/ Too hot, lady/ Gotta run for shelter/ Gotta run for shade." #lyrics ♫ blip.fm/~buxv5 #
  • 15:11 Done with organizing (read: procrastinating). Can't put off errands or writing anymore, despite the heat. *sigh* #
  • 16:43 On page 127 of 224 of Willful Creatures. 5* for "I Will Pick Out Your Ribs (From My Teeth) tho it reminds me of my psycho-ex. #
  • 16:52 Errands 1/2 done. At the PM writing spot wh ich is almost crowded! Grr. Summer's definitely winding down. #
  • 17:40 Got an outlet just as my battery was in the danger zone. I was actually starting to write stuff :). #
  • 18:10 Dammit, dammit, dammit. The last 100 words of the #wip have to go. Makes the protragonist look too passive. Dammit!! #
  • 18:12 Just realized it as I was listening to the chorus of the song "Without You" by @billchamplin: "How am I to find my way? Where am I to go?" #
  • 18:48 Frak me, I just figured out how the #wip needs to end!! I've even got the last line worked out. Just need a little more research. #
  • 18:49 S crew you, writer's block! How ya like me, now? :) #
Via LoudTwitter