29 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 03:54 "Four in the morning came without a warning..." #lyrics #insomnia ♫ blip.fm/~92i50 #
  • 04:01 On page 36 of 256 of We Never Talk About My Brother by Peter S. Beagle. 5* for "Uncle Chaim and Aunt Rifke and the Angel." Slow pace paid... #
  • 07:26 3 hours of sleep. God, why?? Oh yeah, the coffee I drank while cleaning out the closet :( #
  • 07:52 Damn you, red-eye. You are a cruel mistress. Yet, I always come back... :( #
  • 07:56 twitpic.com/8r0hw - Sure it doesn't look like much now. It took culling of 4 yrs worth of BS to get here. #
  • 09:20 FTW: Thursday off for a 3 day work week! Thinking I should've taken today off and gone back to bed, but this works, too. :) #
  • 09:53 My birthday gift to myself! It'll be a literal Xmas in July! bit.ly/6EzH4 #
  • 11:47 Yesterday's crit group evisceration posted, incl. the best advice I've gotten in awhile. bit.ly/Od21C #
  • 13:13 Cafe where I'm eating lunch isn't helping my sleep deprivation playing the slow version of "Valerie." Hence... ♫ blip.fm/~935hw #
  • 13:43 Got caught in the rain sans umbrella twice in as many days. Am soaked and unhappy! OTOH I am more awake. #
  • 16:59 Got to leave work early. Bypassed PM writing spot. Need bed....zzzz. #
  • 17:11 Letting playlist of missed podcasts lull me to naptime. #
  • 19:12 Had a nap & dinner. Almost feel like a real human being again :). #
  • 19:19 Lots of good stuff in this Odyssey podcast: Bruce Holland Rogers on Flash Fic Structures, Pt. 2 bit.ly/WoQPm #mp3 #
Via LoudTwitter