24 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:25 On page 81 of 400 of Conjunctions: 52, Betwixt the Between by Bradford Morrow. 3.5* for "Uranus" by Joyce Carol Oates. Smooth prose that ... #
  • 07:27 Writing goal for today: Get a puke draft started for last Saturday's new story idea. #
  • 10:48 Some fcking wizard at the day job lost a laptop w/my PERSONAL F'ING DATA on it!! Where can I lead the lynchmob? *fckinghategasm* #
  • 10:52 God motherf'ing dammit! bit.ly/Vc2xh #
  • 11:44 FAIL! "The computer...was stolen earlier this month, though University officials only became aware...late last week." bit.ly/A9U6R #
  • 12:24 @Catrambo Lucky!! :) #
  • 12:27 Trying to put the dayjob's Epic Fail behind me so I can concentrate on the #wip at lunch. *grrrHATE* #
  • 13:17 240 words of puke draft at lunch!! Feel I've accomplilshed something today :) #wip #
  • 14:24 "Given the importance that Cornell places on data security, this is truly an unfortunate situation." Oh, ya THINK? bit.ly/3eBr8 #fail #
  • 15:02 RT @adeniro On the blog: 10 Fantasy Worldbuilding Questions: tinyurl.com/klycsk #
  • 16:43 Gonna aim for another 200+ words of puke draft after work. #wip #
  • 17:48 Puke draft playlist: FOR ALL I CARE by The Bad Plus. Raw and disjointed, just like my thoughts about this #wip. #
  • 18:41 Way short of tonite's planned wordcount. But I am reviewing the *gasp* research I've collected for this #wip. (Research? WTF's that? :)) #
  • 19:23 Spat out 185 puke draft words. Trouble is, they were just unconnected bits of scenes. Still, better than nothing. #wip #
  • 21:23 @JohnAnealio Just as impressive are their covers of "Chariots of Fire" and "How Deep Is Your Love" by the Bee Gees. #
Via LoudTwitter