22 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:08 Starting We Never Talk About My Brother by Peter S. Beagle. Between Charles de Lint's introduction & the back cover, I can't wait to star... #
  • 07:50 Story edits have been returned. Am now waiting on the contract! *happydance* #
  • 09:16 "I don't mean to burst your bubble/ But the world's got troubles worse than you." #90s #lyrics ♫ blip.fm/~8o5or #
  • 09:37 Read Microeconomics by David Besanko - tinyurl.com/mm83v4 #
  • 09:47 Leave OH for a few yrs & what happens? RT @gudmagazine Ohioans: Save your libraries! saveohiolibraries.com/?page_id=19 #librarians #
  • 11:55 Ugh. Looks like I'm actually gonna have to do some research for my next short story. As if I don't have more rewrites. Poor me, right? :) #
  • 13:49 RT @jdfreivald I forget whom I'm retweeting here, but NPR wants your #flash #fiction: bit.ly/17XsZg #
  • 15:11 At my dayjob desk slowly watching the pieces of my new story come together in my head. Don't have word 1 written yet, though. #wip #
  • 16:25 @fantasymagazine Whoa!! Never knew you had taste like that! If you haven't heard 'em yet, I'm sure you'll like Antibalas, too. :) #
  • 16:35 @fantasymagazine has me in the mood for afro-funk now. Luckily, Budos Band & Daktaris are already on the mp3 player :). #musicmonday #
  • 19:42 @fantasymagazine Respect! #
Via LoudTwitter