20 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:03 On page 35 of 400 of Conjunctions: 52, Betwixt the Between by Bradford Morrow. 3* for Ben Marcus's "Secret Breathing Techniques" for subb... #
  • 08:08 We've secretly replaced the sidebar link categories on my blog with the titles of Chicago songs. Eh, 'cos I could. bit.ly/GHgET #
  • 10:20 Must I really choose between overnite stay in Rochester w/friends vs finishing story edits for a deadline? *sigh* :( #
  • 10:25 Screw it, I'm doing both. Why else did I pay for a netbook? #
  • 14:44 Survived the drive to Rocha-cha. Just waiting out the rain so the grillin' can start!! #
  • 14:46 Reviewed editor-requested line edits during the drive. And came up with a new story idea! (Like I don't have enuff to process.) #
  • 20:10 Wine & food & company more than made up for the nonstop rain! Taking a bit of time out 'cos of my introverted tendencies, but just a bit. #
Via LoudTwitter