15 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 09:03 Saying goodbye to more coworkers this week; at least a couple are coming back in the fall :( ♫ blip.fm/~89705 #
  • 09:13 Do I feel like risking my USB drive to see if NAV still thinks portableapps.exe is a trojan? :( #
  • 09:18 Forgot I had a backup portableapps drive and tested that--so far, so good!! #
  • 09:27 Hallelujah! portableapps.exe NOT zapped by NAV! Feels like having a severed limb reattached! #
  • 10:06 Yesterday's bimonthly critique group evisceration bit.ly/3ptcLY #blog #
  • 12:14 Local indie theater is reopening. Gonna see a free showing of LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE tomorrow! www.cinemapolis.org/ #
  • 13:02 @AWDawno Been looking forward to this opening for *weeks*! Plus, I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen that film yet :(. #
  • 13:03 Putting yesterday's flash fic on hold to pay attn. to the #wip I should've been working on! #
  • 13:22 Decided to forego this year's "camping trip." Next year, maybe :(. #
  • 14:26 @AWDawno Then, this is for you: RT @mcsweeneysbooks It's "amateur hour" on mcsweeneys.net today. bit.ly/XpDSl #
  • 14:28 Am almost desperate enuff to beg someone to jam a ballpoint pen into the knot underneath my shoulder blade!! :( #
  • 16:23 This tune never fails to make me smile. ♫ blip.fm/~89z5w #
  • 16:45 DOCTOR WHO spoilers!! bit.ly/jGCP2 #
  • 17:35 Last minute trip to happy hour. Netbook w/the #wip and Saranac Adirondack Amber. Ah, the life... #
  • 21:50 @AWDawno Her friend Britney has been trying 3x/day for about 2 weeks now hehe. #
Via LoudTwitter