14 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:52 Seem to have more than made up for Friday nite's insomnia! Actually up at a decent hour today :) #
  • 08:11 "Don't you know by now no one gives you anything/ Don't you wonder how you keep on moving one more day your way... ♫ blip.fm/~87d3u #
  • 08:22 My Sunday groove. If I can keep this in my head all day, I'll be just fine :). ♫ blip.fm/~87dfd #
  • 09:11 @AWDawno That was the nite I had on Friday. Up at 2 AM and couldn't get back to sleep until 5 :( #
  • 16:46 Probably shouldn't have brought a puke draft to the crit group but the feedback wasn't all bad! Evisceration could've been a lot worse. ;) #
  • 20:04 Brain is broken going thru budget! Gah!! #
  • 21:00 New L&O:CI! My Sunday is now complete! #
  • 21:42 Jeff Goldblum's really pulling out all the Jeff Goldblum stops in this L&0:CI ep! #
Via LoudTwitter