12 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 09:04 Yikes, it's like King's THE MIST out there this AM. Made it sooo hard to get outta bed this morning. #
  • 09:38 The best comic book cover, and why: bit.ly/UDhDx #
  • 09:45 7 types of bookstore customers: bit.ly/wh1X1 I'm an Independent some days. Most days I'm the Internet Hobo heh #
  • 10:56 After-work writing time will be spent at a goodbye picnic for valued coworker. Much sadness. :( #
  • 11:31 Hm--might have to rearrange my Sunday plans. bit.ly/1WKO5 #
  • 12:56 Forcing myself to open the #wip file and at least look at the damn thing ;). #
  • 13:13 Glad I cracked the whip on myself, like a Carmelite Monk, to make myself edit the #wip! Why waste a lunch eating? :) #
  • 13:56 Looks like I can no longer use my beloved portableapps suite on the dayjob comp :(. #
  • 16:20 Laughed so hard, my side is in severe pain. Gotta keep workin' though haha*ow*! #
  • 16:55 #followfriday Two things that have multiplied my productivity 100fold over the past few years: @gtdguy @PortableApps #
  • 21:29 Good God, I love this website. bit.ly/198CmI #
Via LoudTwitter