10 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:11 Day 12 #homealone. The last day! #
  • 10:06 Note to self: quit mentioning my home closet troubles to gay coworkers. Anticipate not hearing end of it until Xmas at the earliest ;). #
  • 11:48 I think this is gonna be my bday gift to myself this year. bit.ly/6EzH4 #
  • 13:16 RT @ColleenLindsay #Smallpress Day on Twitter! Recommend your favorite small/indie press book today! #
  • 13:17 I can't decide between M. Rickert's MAP OF DREAMS (Golden Gryphon) or Ray Vukcevich's MEET ME IN THE MOON ROOM (Small Beer) #smallpress #
  • 16:44 Woe betide the next person to mess with me at the dayjob. Just ask the last person. This is what happens when you watch too much UFC heh. #
  • 17:43 Decided to go straight home to let the mood improve. You do not want to be the next person to piss me off. Rar! #
  • 17:58 Confirmed my order for CONJUNCTIONS #52 from the local indie bookstore. Mood's improved already :). #
  • 22:15 @AWDawno So sorry to hear that :(. #
Via LoudTwitter