07 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:39 Day 9 #homealone. Once again, I stayed up too late watching BLEACH last nite. Groggily planning the 2nd day of my 3-day weekend! #
  • 09:18 Uh-oh. French Open tennis--guess what I'm doing this morning. 'S ok, I've written in front of the TV before :). #
  • 09:34 Writing during the French Open is 1 thing. Cooking, not so good--put too much garlic powder in the eggs :(. #
  • 09:46 I wanted Federer to win his first French Open too, but not in a cakewalk. #
  • 09:50 Dude stormed the court & got tackled! If he got as close to me as he did to Federer, I'd have taken my racket to his head. #
  • 10:54 At least Soderling is making a better show of it than Federer did vs. Nadal last year. #frenchopen #
  • 12:28 Man, I /frakked/ up my website template. And I just don't feel like fixing it right now :( #
  • 13:05 Taking deep breaths. Not in the best mood right now. Gonna head out with some books and just read. #
  • 14:04 Of course the 1 time I hope to score a comfy chair at the cafe, all I can get is the writing spot I want 99% of the time. Story o' my day. #
  • 14:22 Making myself feel better by jamming to Toto, slamming coffee, and ruthlessly unfollowing to improve Twitter signal/noise ratio. #
  • 14:27 Paying my misery forward ;) RT @TaraBusch RT @quttinirpaaq bit.ly/10duvg behold the teeth gnashing horror of John Parr.... #
  • 14:52 @AWDawno Totally agree! You're the last person I'd unfollow :D. #
  • 14:53 I diss John Paar but I'm publically jamming to this song hehe. bit.ly/eIdZP #
  • 15:34 Watching a 10 mo. old baby (playfully) slap her grandpa around. He's loving every minute of it. #charsketch #
  • 16:41 I think I've regained equilibrium. Once I get dinner, I'll be able to start the office reorg project interrupted by French Open. I think. :) #
Via LoudTwitter