03 June 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 10:17 Day 5 #homealone. Still have not resorted to eating canned food. Probably tomorrow, tho. #
  • 10:20 If I was still in OH:RT @PasteMagazine Columbus, Ohio: Come out to the #savepaste benefit show 9pm on 6/4 at @wild_goose.bit.ly/fk6iA #
  • 10:46 Feeling upper back/shoulder pain, but can't seem to find any kind of knot. Should I be worried...? #
  • 11:09 The 2009 Lifehacker Pack of essential free Win downloads is out bit.ly/SOcPv #
  • 11:14 Sweet! RT @absoluteWrite Just wanted ya'll to understand. So if I'm twittering 80s lyrics for the next few days, you'll all understand why. #
  • 11:26 @AbsoluteWrite What could be more cultured than "Mexican Radio" by Wall of Voodoo? #
  • 11:33 @AWDawno @AbsoluteWrite Tho I used to get freaked out when the guy's face would come out of the pot of beans. bit.ly/gcOsv #
  • 11:41 @AWDawno Lita Ford: "I went to a party last Saturday nite/ I didn't get laid, I got in a fight/ Uh-huh, it ain't no big thing." #lyrics #
  • 11:42 Jeezus H.--I just dated myself, didn't I? #
  • 11:59 @AWDawno @AbsoluteWrite How about I do that Morris Day & the Time "Jungle Love" dance? :) #
  • 12:07 @AWDawno @AbsoluteWrite "Come on baby, where's your guts? U wanna make love or what? Oh-we-oh-we-oh!" #lyrics #
  • 12:11 @AbsoluteWrite zomg you read my mind!! I'll listen to *anyone* sing a Jim Steinman song, even Celine Dion ;) #
  • 12:59 Lunchtime story editing 80s playlist: CHICAGO 16 & CHICAGO 17. #wip #
  • 14:56 Check out Bruce Holland Rogers' column in Flash Fiction Online--even more brilliant than usu this month, IMO bit.ly/BHtpv #
  • 17:41 At the PM writing spot. Dunno what's in this coffee but I feel like I've been hit by The Quickening from HIGHLANDER. No complaints, tho. #
  • 17:50 Rewriting playlist: greatest hits by REO Speedwagon and Night Ranger #
  • 17:55 Left USB drive at. Frakking. Work. *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* #
  • 17:59 Wait--no I didn't! Slipped it into the wrong pocket!! Yay! #
  • 18:34 Would *love* to submit a story right now but the WiFi at the cafe's being wonky right now :( #
  • 19:26 On page 127 of 272 of Black Glass: Stories by Karen Joy Fowler. "Letters from Home" is a clinic on how to weave historical detail into a ... #
  • 19:33 RT @fantasymagazine RIP David #Eddings :( Read Jason Heller's appreciation of this #fantasy author - bit.ly/14jTLt #
  • 20:09 Another story submitted! Fingers crossed. Now, as the Ghost Hunters say, "On to the next." #
Via LoudTwitter